Wednesday, October 15, 2008

It happened- Juner.

Mama wasn't that concerned about when I crawled until she saw that baby Owen (me plus one day) was very close to crawling too. Since Mr. Kyle is now tied with her in their fantasy football league (poor papa is 0-6), she felt that old competition stirring in her blood and decided to get the cattle prod out.

I've been pretty close, but it's hard to make any progress when your older brother is always laying on top of you.

The last night, I took my first crawl. It just took the motivation of Henry's toys that I'm not allowed to have.

I am very pleased with myself and threw a little dance party to celebrate. So what's the word Owen? Are you crawling too?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She's CRAWLING!!!!!!! AAAAAAHHHH!! And was that a bit of rugburn from dragging the belly across the floor?