Friday, November 7, 2008

At the park again- June,

We had a great night last night! I only woke up once and Henry got up this morning without waking me up. I got to sleep in until 9:30! Mama was so pleased that we spent the rest of the morning at the park.
It was a beautiful day- 75 degrees- so we all wanted to stay outside all morning.Mama was glad to finally get a few fall pictures of me.

And I cooperated by not spending the entire time eating leaves. The secret is that I don't eat crunchy leaves.


These overalls aren't the most flattering thing I own.

The sun really started to get to me and mama, so I headed for the shade. We're really doomed for next summer if the November sun is too hot.


While I was under there, I got back to my old ways- eating dirt!

I think these yellow leaves are the best.

Later on the swings, Henry decided he wanted to ride in the swing like me. What a goof. He probably came up with that idea right after saying "Here's the deal..."

No comments: