Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Pancake night- Henro.

Tonight, we decided to take it easy and make eggs and pancakes for supper (plus mama fell asleep during WordGirl, so she needed something quick).
I pulled out my apron and helped whip up the batter. Mama was very pleased she decided to drop the $1.40 on real pancake batter instead of trying to make her own pancakes from scratch. They turned out much better and extra fluffier. I take after my mother and had to sample the batter before we cooked the pancakes.


Then it was my job to time the eggs. Mama said I had to watch my timer very carefully so she knew when to flip them.


Since we took down the Christmas decorations, we were able to put up our new lamp. Like Grandpa Seibert, mama likes to see her food and thinks the new lamp really lights up the room. There's so much light that a few cars decided to park on the table runner.

No comments: