Thursday, February 26, 2009

Ist year pictures- Mama.

Since we've got this recession on, we decided to try and take June's first year photos ourselves.

Today it's 50 degrees, so we stripped Juner down to her summer clothes and strung up a sheet from our new clothesline (Thanks PawPaw!) and headed outside to try to get a few good pictures.

Here are the top 8. Leave a comment and vote for your favorite! (Of course, they'll be cropped when we get them printed, so ignore any exposed edges.)
#1
#2
#3
#4
#5
#6
#7
#8

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE #6. Juner, you are a beautiful little girl! I can't wait to see you!

Love,
Aunt Molly

Anonymous said...

#3 and #7 are my favorites. Please don't print any pictures for me, just send Juner for a week.
Love
Aunt Jenni

Grandma H said...

Buy them all!!!! She's beautiful!!




Karen

Anonymous said...

MOM
You you know that GG&GG love 1 thru 8 AND the outtakes of HUGGYBABE.
GG is working on some of his collages now. Then Mom will have to make decisions.
Love,
GG&GG

Anonymous said...

#3 and #7 are among my favorite pics of Juner. As long as I get at least one of the eight, I will be happy. Happy Birthday June bug :)

Love,

Mr. Anthony

Sadie and Dash said...

#3 and #8 are the best. Take it to the bank.

Love the Sadesters