Saturday, April 11, 2009

A visit to Charlotte- June.

Mama's cousin Andy and his new wife Christina invited us down to their new house in Charlotte. We were excited to go see them and Charlotte (which is a great town!).
Henry and I stopped at a greenhouse and picked out some flowers for their new house. Not only did I like them, but you can also see my new front tooth (I've got two of them now).
Not only did they open their home to us, they also had some presents waiting for us! Miss Christina picked out this pretty dress for me.
Now I just need to start walking, because crawling in it is pretty hard.

And Henry really hit the jackpot with his new monster truck and trailer. And it even came with a motorcycle to park on the trailer.

We went out to eat at the best seafood restaurant ever. Mama and papa really enjoyed the food (mama ate sushi, mussels, and clams- sorry Aunt Jenni) and everyone got the gift of good behavior from two kids.

We had a late night at their house because a thunderstorm rolled in right around bedtime. I fell asleep right away, but henry stayed up until 10:30 asking to use the potty and feigning (in mama's opinion) a fear of thunder.

This morning, we visiting the neighborhood playground and I decided that Henry shouldn't be the only one having fun on the equipment.
Henry scaled the climbing wall...
...and papa hit the slides...

...and I decided to get daring. I climbed up the ramp to the playground, over the bridge and launched myself down the slide face first about 20 times in a row.

Luckily, Miss Christina was there to catch me at the bottom every time!

No comments: