Thursday, May 7, 2009

Mama's birthday party- Juner.

Yesterday, we drove home from DC so we could celebrate Mama's birthday with the whole family. My birthday gift to mama was sitting quietly for the whole 6 hour drive home. We only had to stop once. It was especially remarkable because I only slept for the last 20 minutes of the ride. My secret? Mama let me watch Curious George and munch on celery sticks. Too bad she didn't take a picture.

When we got home, papa surprised mama with a clean house, an ice cream cake, and a night of Rock Band with our friends Mister Paul and Miss Susan.

Don't worry, mama was just joking about going to bed before the ice cream. (Did you notice mama's other birthday present on the counter? She says she's only drinking cheap beer in cans for the rest of the summer.)


Wait a minute! This part is getting out of hand!


Later, Henry got me all wound up by tickling me. We sure were glad to see each other. While we were gone, Henry always asked mama if he could talk to me on the phone. And he's been very nice and patient with me lately. Today he had his train out and set up a special train track for me and gave me a few trains of my own. This worked out well until I decided I wanted all of the trains he had too. I still have a lot to learn about sharing.

No comments: