Thursday, July 30, 2009

Fancy shoes-Juner.

Aunt Girl, you'll be glad to know I finally fit into the shoes you got me for my birthday.
And they are adorable! Every morning (after I put on my jewelry), I go straight to the closet for my pretty pink shoes.


I'm not so sure about the socks mama picked out, but who cares as long as I can look pretty.

I tried "double shoeing" it with mama's new Birkenstocks that she got on Ebay. ($20 for a pair of $100 brand new shoes! She hasn't stopped talking about them.) It was so cute that I clearly negated the "no shoes on the carpet" rule and wear these shoes nonstop until it's time to go to bed. It's driving Henry crazy.

At lucnch, I decided my bottle wasn't good enough and demanded to drive from mama's gym bottle. I didn't feel like eating much today, but for the first time in known history, I pushed all of my torn up sandwich into the cup holder, instead of throwing it across the room as hard as I can.

Now that I've stopped throwing food, mama says maybe she'll keep me after all.

1 comment:

Jillian said...

Every girl needs a pair of pink sparkle shoes :-)