Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Around the house-Juner.

We were glad to be back home after 3 weeks of moving and traveling. On Monday, we just hung out around the house, napped and watched some tv. Mama tried to get a picture of me laying on the ground clutching my new best friend- this ceramic doll- but she didn't get there in time.
My new doll is the best. Actually, it's mama's bank from when she was a little girl, but I've claimed it as my own. I carry it everywhere, which makes mama a little nervous, especially when I'm walking on the tile in the kitchen.

Buster was too engrossed in his new Banjamin Bear DVD from GG and GG to look at the camera.


Today, Henry had his first day of his new school. There was no separation anxiety when we left him, though I was upset we didn't get to stay and play with all the toys in his classroom. His teachers said he did great, but when questioned, Henry just kept saying "I said I didn't want to talk about it!" What an attitude. But he must have liked it because he keeps asking when he can go back.

Tonight, I wanted to play at the table with Bubba, so mama got some foam sticker out and I spent 40 minutes putting them in my dolly.

She's pretty and functional. Mama said she'll take a video, because you have to see how much I love this ceramic doll. When I see her, there is much hugging, glazing and sighing.


I wanted to sit at the table because Henry was busy working on his new love- workbooks. Now that he's getting older, mama lets him stay up a little later after I go down for my nap so they can work on workbooks. (Don't worry, he still take naps- mama insists on it.) This workbook features hidden picture pages (the hardest), connect the dots (Henry's favorite), and mazes (the easiest).

Tonight mama made salmon roulettes with a crab florentine stuffing (it was delicious and a premade entree from the grocery). I refused to eat it and Henry probably would have too, if it weren't for the caramel apples mama bought today. He ate his broccoli and baked potato without complaint and even seemed to enjoy the salmon! Could Buster finally be entering a stage when food is eaten willingly? Don't count on it.

"That's pretty good."

No comments: