Tuesday, September 15, 2009

I'm so hip- Juner.

We hung out at home today. Bubba is coming down sick with a cold and that means just about anything will make him cry. Including me touching him or looking at his toys.
Luckily, after I drove cars on his train track, I left him alone so I could play with my dolls and look cool in my glasses.


I love my glasses. I put them on first thing in the morning and only take them off when I go to bed. I even wear them when I eat.
Mama thinks I'm really starting to act like a little girl. Today, I was rooting though all the toys (and throwing them all over the floor) and picked one up, brought it to mama and said clear as day "Fish!"
Here's a video of us tonight. After we dumped every toy out, we played a game Henry called "chase tag." All I know is that it's super fun. We played for over 25 minutes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Huggybabe is not a baby anymore. She is a beautiful little girl. We love her glasses.

Henry is a very beautiful guy. And a very good big brother to his his sister.

They seem to have a lot of running room in their big new house.

We can't wait to come visit next month and to get some wonderful hugs.

Big hugs to all,
GG&GG