Sunday, November 22, 2009

Raking leaves- Junie.

Yesterday was a beautiful fall day, and despite mama's insistence that we get some cleaning done in anticipation of the Parsons Thanksgiving Invasion, we all headed outside to enjoy the weather. (It should be noted that we consider it beautiful because it was only 60 degrees.)
Papa started raking and I helped out by stuffing some leaves into this pitcher.

Henry jumped into the big pile and promptly lost his shoe. Mama and papa had to spread all the leaves out and it took 10 minutes to find it.

The strong man in action.

Mama wanted a picture of us in the leaves, but I didn't like it.

I prefer a cuddle instead.

Mama and her kids.

Hey, stop taking my picture.

What? You'll give me candy if I smile?

This shot cost papa two tootsie rolls. And it should be noted that after raking yesterday, the front yard is totally covered in leaves again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that picture is worth at three tootsie rolls!

Love,
Grams