Thursday, November 5, 2009

Tons of videos- Henry.

Since the YouTube has been acting funny every time we try to upload videos, we have quite a backlog. Consider this an early Christmas present.

Here's my favorite thing to do- play computer games. Mama sets up PBSkids.org and June and I happy (and quiet) for a long time. In this game, I'm helping the Triceratops eat plants and avoid bumping into other Triceratops.

Mama really wanted to find a video of Mr. DNA from Jurassic Park to pair up with this video. (You remember, the carton DNA from the tour? "Virtual reality displays show our geneticists the gaps in the DNA sequence to fill in the holes to complete the code. Phew! And then we can create a baby dinosaur.") Anyhoo, it all got us thinking, why do anthropomorphic dinosaurs (and their) DNA always have quirky southern accents?


There is no sound cuter than that of Junie eating an apple. That tiny little crunch is just too much.

Papa got us all riled up the other night. We taught June how to do the sumo stomp.

First, can we just take a minute and talk about how cute Juner is in this little outfit? those tights are adorable. Back to the video. June still isn't saying much and we did catch her saying "Donna", kind of. (Donna is her babysitter at the gym. Of course, she'd say her name first. Geesh.)

Then Juner spun around until she got dizzy. (Adorable!)

Then we put her in the chair and spun her some more. (She doesn't look so good now.)

When it was my turn, I sang "God our Father." Looks like we need to talk a little more about gratitude, because I think "thankful" means "It's time for a snack."


Papa wanted me to make a video for PawPaw, but he should know better. I man in his car jammies needs a few minutes alone with his marshmallow cereal when he wakes up in the morning.

Here's the real reason I'm not talking. Tuesday night was a rough night at our house. Mama made the mistake of looking at a toy catalog with me. I got to circle Christmas present ideas and it was fun until mama mentioned that we'd send my ideas to my grandmas and grandpas and they'd pick out a few for me. What? I don't get everything? I then threw a huge fit because I wanted the Lightening McQueen Power Wheel. Mama told me that no one had $300 to spend on one Christmas present, so then I threw a fit that I wanted the Car race track instead. Then I called Grams Cracker and cried that no one was going to buy me anything and I wanted MatchBox Cars. It took a long time to calm down. Great idea mom. When I did calm down, we horsed around in our room before we went to bed. Unfortunately, we horsed too hard and I wound up head first into the corner of my nightstand. Mama and papa hugged me until they realized there was a little blood on the front of my hair. Then they realized I didn't have any cuts on the front of my head. Then they realized I had a massive amount of blood coming from the back of my head. Papa struggled to stay conscious while he got a washcloth. Despite the amount of head blood, I survived the half inch cut on my head. It sure is rough being 3 going on 4.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Becky,

I'd take great sleep habits like your kids have any day!!!!!

Leah said...

I'm sorry poor Henro cut his head- and his definition of "thankful" is AWESOME. Smooch!