Sunday, November 23, 2008

How romantic-Henry.

With this new Twilight movie coming out, we're being inundated with dreamy pictures of vampires looming over a cute teenage girl and probably contemplating whether he's going to bite her or kiss her. Phew.

Anyhoo, in a effort to counteract the glamorization of vampires (and to discourage any cute girls from every wanting to kiss me in the future), we recreated a few steamy shot of our own. Mama says she has to get all the kisses she can now, before I get embarrassed (why would I ever be embarrassed of those two?). Papa says she's overdoing it, because today when we set up my train track, i told him the road signs read "I love you" and "Give me a kiss". This is on top of the guard rails that already mean "Pay the toll- give mama a kiss."

Here's our first shot. I'm a little off on my aim.

But it certainly did the trick for mama. (It looks like a shower might also do the trick.)
Now here's a little magic for papa.

After that last picture, I was worried my parents might make me kiss my sister next, so I took off down the stairs to get away. Unfortunately, I missed the last three steps and fell on my head.Love hurts.Luckily, Bob the Builder (with help from my Boo Bear) was there soothed my pain. Oh, and cookies helped too. Thanks Aunt Jenni for the awesome pumpkin chocolate chip recipe.

1 comment:

lesleymac said...

Hank,

Love the kiss pics, but I'm sorry you hurt yourself. Be careful on the stairs.

Merry Christmas,
Lester