Tuesday, November 4, 2008

In the meanwhile-Henry.

Okay, now we're ourselves again. Here's what we did today. We went to Starbucks to collect our free voting coffee (thanks, Starbucks). We even scored a free hot chocolate for me. I think the workers felt bad for me because we got cornered by a crazy old lady who told us John McCain was in bed with terrorists. We also thought about hitting up Krispy Kreme, Ben and Jerry's and Chick-Fil-A for free stuff (hey, it's patriotic), but restrained ourselves. Then we went to a toy store (that caffeine must have gone stright to Mama's head), where I decided that I desperately needed this huge ride-on firetruck, that was well beyond my budget. I behaved well in the store but threw a huge fit when we got home because mama said I had to put the firetruck on my Christmas list.

Later, mama was brave and got a big craft project out.

Graqndma Cooper found some ceramic ornaments for me to paint, so mama pulled out all of her old craft paint and we went to work.

I really enjoyed painting and painted each ornament at least 5 times. They started out yellow and ended up a deep blue. Hope that you're one of the lucky people to get one of these beauties.


Eventually I was persuaded to put away my paints and clean up.

Hopefully this t-shirt caught most of the paint drops.

While we painted June spent her time sliming the tupperware.

Look at that shirt. 8 months old and already full of attitude.

1 comment:

lesleymac said...

June-

I love the back of your shirt!

BLAH BLAH BLAH

HeeHee

Lester