Thursday, November 6, 2008

Mama's projects- Henry.

Mama's been trying to keep busy lately and has some new projects to show off.
She made this new rug out of t-shirts cut into strips. Mostly old shirts of papa's that she didn't like. That little speck of pink is from papa's show choir shirt from high school. Mama says it's getting more use as a rug than it did hidden in the back of a closet.


Mama also made some t-shirts for me and my buddy Huntley back in Wisconsin.

She heard that Hucky has an imaginary friend-me. That broke our hearts so much that we had to send Hucky a Henry shirt for his birthday.


And she was so pleased how that turned out that she made a Thomas shirt for me too.

She's also been working on a few more presents for little girls and one little boy back in the Midwest. But she doesn't want to ruin Christmas, so she'll have to show those off later.

2 comments:

Leah said...

You know, we have rag rugs at home that my grandma made...

lesleymac said...

Hank & June-

Tell Mama that she did a GREAT job! I love Thomas the Tank Engine! He's so cool!

Lester