Friday, January 2, 2009

Playdate number 2- Henry.

Since Ethan came to my house on my birthday, I wanted to go to his house on his birthday! It was great! We played with everyone else for about 2 minutes before high tailing it to his bedroom upstairs to play without the hassle of little sisters.
After we got done playing, Mister Kevin took us to his farm to show off all the cool equipment he has! We rode a backhoe.

And a huge combine! I was scared to climb on all the big equipment, but it helped that Ethan climbed on everything with no worries. Plus, Mister Kevin assured me that he left all the keys at home, so they wouldn't start.

They also told me I couldn't get in the workshop without a farm hat, so I agreed to wear the green one they gave me.

And we did manage to get a shot of all four kids. Girls vs. boys. Thanks for having us Miss Mindy and Mister Kevin! We can't wait to come back (although mama is a little relieved that we don't live too close, because she thinks that Ethan and I could really get into trouble together).

No comments: