Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Rough house- Henry.

After the excitement of the snowstorm, we headed inside to fortify ourselves with our favorite theme meal- Taco Tuesday. I even humored mama by trying the lettuce, taco meat and tomatoes before declaring that the string cheese was actually tiny candy cane ornaments (everything that can be dangled in an ornament these days) and deciding I only wanted taco chips for the rest of my meal.
Papa and Juner did a bit of snuggling before we got down to the business of rough housing. June likes to lay on the floor and laugh while you shake her belly. I like to jump from the couch on to mama on the floor. Papa and I like to push each other down on the couch. Which led to this...


I lost balance and my face became intimate with the hard parts of our couch leaving me with a cut just over the big rug burn that had just healed. It hurt, but the boo bear and a Curious George sticker (band-aid) helped it feel better. Papa must have been feeling bad, because when he took me to get a new movie at the movie store, I got to pick out Kung Fu Panda. Papa said I can watch it tonight if I eat a good supper. Mama's making it tough on me because she's planning on spaghetti squash.

And to top it all off, today we went to the gym so mama could work out. When we got to the day care, Miss Kim asked what happened to my face. I proudly declared "I got a sticker because papa hit me!" We're expecting the call from child services later today.

No comments: