Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Playdate- Henry.

My friend TJ came over on Monday to spend the morning at our house.
Mama says she's thinking of getting a 4 year old to keep because we pretty much stayed out of her hair all morning. She set up the marble run and that kept us occupied long enough for her to read the paper and try to keep June from climbing on the table.

Later we went to the park, where June practiced her backwards downhill scooting skills.

TJ is a good example of how two high energy kids can be completely different. I prefer to channel my energy through car parking and random flailing of limbs. TJ channels his into climbing and running fast enough that mama had a hard time catching him while playing tag. We hope that his supreme athletic prowess is partly because he's about 8 months older than me. But it probably doesn't hurt that both his parents were college athletes.

At the castle, TJ wanted to lock the door and climb up the slide. I was too much of a wimp to even try it.

Back at home, we set up my race track and even let June try to catch some cars off the track.

No comments: