Thursday, May 21, 2009

Back in Dixie again- Henry.

We got home late Tuesday night. We found out last Friday that they were going to be repaving our parking lot on Monday (not the week's notice they promised). But we overnighted our keys to our neighbor and they moved our car for us. Unfortunately, it wasn't finished when we got back so we had to park about 60 yards away from our house on the street. It made for a good time unpacking the van.

While mama unloaded our car, I stayed busy with my new kid safe scissors. I don't like coloring, but I can cut for a long time without distraction. I didn't want to cut any plain paper, so I cut up my Jonah and the whale picture I made at school.


We've been working on my bedtime habits. This is my positive reinforcement "Henry's Don't Get Out of Bed" Chart. When I filled up the three boxes, I got a new matchbox car.

While mama was unloading, Juner found the box of ginger snaps. You can't really see it, but she's got one in each hand and one in her mouth.


After the car was empty, the house was full of stuff to be put away. Instead of helping, I found this old straw and prceeded to make train sounds for the next 45 minutes. I think mama really liked it.

No comments: