Thursday, May 21, 2009

Last day of school- Henry.

Today my school had a special picnic to celebrate the end of the year. Mama, Papa, and Juner came to join in the partying.
My buddy Liam and I get pretty goofy.


Maggie and I played hoops on the steps.

I posed for a quick pick with Brock and Preston (a little sister to one of the boys in my class).

Preston and her big brother Brock tried to break into the church with June. It was locked.

June had a great time crawling and walking to anyone with open arms. This girl is not shy at all.Can you tell papa picked out this outfit? That miniskirt is just not working with Juner's diaper bottom.

Mama tried to get a good shot of the two of us, with no luck.

Then I had the great idea of sharing June's necklace- on the stairs no less. Mama nixed that pretty soon.

Here I am with my teachers- Miss Shannon and Miss Alice. I sure am going to miss them this summer!

Here's some more artwork. I think this crab will be a keeper, because mama can't throw anything made with hand prints away. There's sand glued under there too.

This was my promotional artwork. Earlier this spring, as a fundraiser, my school sold my art on various household items. I'm proud to say this piece of art now graces mousepads, coasters, oven mitts, and pillowcases across the midwest.

Finally, here's my rendition of Jonah and the Whale. I took my scissors to it, but the 50 layers of paint proved to be quite hard to cut.

No comments: