Sunday, May 17, 2009

Back in Mern- June.

We were all pretty tired after the big party and slept a while in the car back to the Cooper's.

When we got there, we found out Grams hit up the consignment store and brought us back matching outfits. Sadie was excited to model, but I was a little embarrassed.


Henry tried to show me how to sit still and smile, but I wasn't buying it.

Don't you guys no that you're not supposed to wear white pants before Memorial Day?

Sadie knew that a temporary nuk fix wasn't going to help.

Finally, I explained there was no way they were going to get a good picture outside.

So instead, they just made us sit inside. I still was into it. Sadie was getting a little bored.

Why won't they just leave me alone?
In my defense, that big harmless arthritic dog that never moves more than 4 feet in an hour was always there menacing me.

At least there were a few cute shots of Sadie.

And one more reason to rebel against my parents when I turn 15.

Not even diaper changes are sacred anymore?

Turn that camera off, mama!


Since I wasn't going to perform for anyone, Sadie took it upon herself to ramp up the cute factor.


And she did a pretty good job.

No comments: