Sunday, June 7, 2009

Back in Marion- Juner.

On Sunday, we came back to Marion to pick up Bubba. Unkie Adam and Aunt Kate came up with Sadie to hang out with us for the evening.
It was such a nice day, they just threw all the kids out in the yard.


Henry practiced his lawn golf skills, while I practiced tossing the corn hole bags. No one was injured with all that was tossed. Papa did hit mama with a wiffle ball once.

Henry and Sadie became best friends while I was gone. I guess there was a lot of wrestling.

PawPaw is working with Henry on his swing. He's actually a pretty good hitter. And he's even better at telling everyone else how to swing.

I sat on the deck and bossed Sadie around. I accumulated the entire pile of bocce balls just by pointing and grunting.

Sadie says I'll get mine in due time.

The lawn golf balls become very nice necklaces.

How many can I string on my arms at once?

Henry was very happy to see us. He had a great time sleeping outside in the tent with PawPaw and was still wearing the same clothes that we left him in on Friday. Grams says that fun can't take a break for baths.

Aunt Girl and I shared a cuddle.

No comments: