Monday, June 1, 2009

A normal day at our big house- Henry,


We had some pretty sweet digs just outside the town of Duck. Mama and I referred to our home as our "Big House." It had 8 bedrooms, 9 bathrooms, 3 stories, a pool, and a hot tub. We certainly weren't roughing it.
Here's the view of the ocean from our third floor balcony.

If you know the Seiberts, you know there's one activity we love above all others- eating ice cream.

Aunt Jenni acted as what I now refer to as "the ice cream store" and bought cones so all the kids could enjoy in style. June was happy to have her first of many ice cream cones.

Evie dug in.

Annalise liked her cone.

I bet it took Oliver a long time to finish his cone with those little licks.
Looks like Natalie got those curls combed out in time for her cone.

Even Uncle Jim joined in on the fun. I had a cone too, but mama somehow didn't get a picture of me.

Maybe it was because she was so enthralled with June's first come experience.

She loved it! Mama loved it because June is wearing the same Curious George romper that I was wearing when I ate my first chocolate covered Oreo. (Click here see those pictures.)

No comments: