Tuesday, July 21, 2009

My camera- Henry.

For Christmas, I got this cool camera as a present.
Mama remembered she hasn't uploaded any of the pictures from it, so here are some of my best shots.

The camera doesn't take that good of pictures, than add a boy that won't hold still very long to take the pictures, so most turned out blurry. This is Aunt Jenni and Aunt Elizabeth.


Uncle Kevin. By the way, mama had a dream that Uncle Kevin and Aunt Elizabeth found out the paperwork for their marriage had never been filed, so they weren't legally married. So they decided to take the whole family to Hawaii to make it official. What do you think Uncle Kevin?

Mama.

Most of the pictures I took were of bottoms, torsos, toys and toes. Here's one of Great Grandma Wagners snow globe. Mama says she spent hours watching it when she was little.

At Christmas, we spent the night at Great Grandma's. She read us stories before we went to bed. And if it's possible, her big old house is even quieter that the Seibert house. We've been in the city too long.

Jazzie.
A ferocious dinosaur. This dino (and my fear of it) was the supposed reason I didn't nap yesterday.

Me during colder times.

Grandma Cooper's Christmas tree.

Girl, me and Grams.

Grams' animatronic Santa.

Pawps and Juner.

My car light.

A car crash caused by a giant pepper.

And papa's Dr. Pepper.

No comments: