Thursday, July 9, 2009

My southern style-Juner.

Lately, I've been noticing mama's sense of style (or lack thereof) isn't quite up to par in the south. We've noticed it especially at the gym. Mama gets up every morning and just pulls on some clothes and puts her hair in a headband. She doesn't even put on makeup (before her workout, of course). Mama was also painfully aware of her lack of effort when she was sandwiched in between two ladies discussing the trouble they have matching their earrings to their workout clothes. Mama felt a little awkard because she was wearing sweats and her favorite purple gym t-shirt. (Note from mama: I don't wear the same purple t-shirt every day. I just have four of the exact same shirt.)
That being said, I've had to take matters into my own hands. Henry picked out my dress and insisted that I be a princess today. I accessorized myself. I was a big hit at the gym, even if mama was a little embarrassed to have a beauty queen with her.


2 comments:

Jillian said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jillian said...

You know what would have completed you beauty queen ensemble? Your sparkling pink Mary Janes :D

Love you!