Monday, August 3, 2009

Sunday at the park- Juner.

On Sunday, mama and Bubba had a special afternoon out that included supper at McDonald's and a trip to the movie theater. They went to see Ice Age 3: Dawn of the Dinosaurs. Good thing movie are loud and there were only 4 other people in the theater, because Henry spent a lot of time asking questions and loudly saying "That's a Pteranodon! A T.Rex! An Ankylosaurus!" He had a great time, even if the T.Rex scenes were a little scary and he spent most of the movie on mama's lap and visibly trembled three times.
While they were out living it up, papa and I headed to the Castle Park. I threw rocks.


Climbed slides.

Ran away quickly.

Spun gears.


Gave attitude.

And in general, had a pretty good time.

Take a closer look and you can see two skeeter bites on my forehead and one on my eyelid. There are about 15 on my legs.

Thanks for taking me to the park, papa! I was so tired from playing, I didn't wake up when Henry had a few midnight disturbances. He says he doesn't remember, but we think he was probably having dino-induced dreams.

No comments: