Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Christmas eve (and morning videos)- Henry.


On Christmas Eve, we all got dolled up for a nice dinner.


Unkie with his three kids.

Then we tried for a shot in front of the tree.

Someone must have said something funny in this shot.
One more try.

And a good shot of Team Turner.

Usually, mama tries to convince Grams to have special dinners during naptime so the kids are not invited. This year we decided to have supper at 6pm- kids invited. After 5 minutes of June standing up in her chair, Sadie yelling for more applesauce and me refusing to eat anything, the adults all agreed to put on a movie and enjoy Christmas dinner in peace. Maybe next year.


On Christmas morning, we were excited to wake up and see that Santa came! Luckily for mama and papa, I was used to the idea of wrapped presents sitting under the tree, so I was patient enough not to open presents immediately. At 8:30, they let me wake up June so we could open up our big sand and water table from Santa. I don't think Santa considered how we were going to fit this huge thing in the van to get it back home.


Santa was also lame enough to get me clothes for Christmas. I didn't even bother unwrapping it all the way before I loked for something else.

No comments: