Friday, December 25, 2009

Cooper Christmas- Part 1- June.

We got to Cleveland and mama said she was so tired that she couldn't even sleep. I don't know what she was talking about because I slept all night and I felt great!
My dolly and I hid underneath all the presents and hoped someone would take us home for Christmas.

I held a private dance party and showed everyone my moves.

Henry loves Aunt Molly and Uncle Michael's house because it has a open upstairs. We all spent a lot of time looking down from the balcony.

GG, Aunt Girl, Sadie, and Mister Anthony waited patiently to open some presents.

Unfortunately, Henry was the one who picked me for Christmas. Looks like I'm stuck with him.
Once present time started, it was 13 minutes of mass chaos. The kids got to open theirs separately because the grownups take FOREVER.

Henry used to be a slow poke opening presents but has now perfected the technique of "Rip, wow, thanks, what's next?"

Following Henry's lead, I roared through my gifts and immediately was more interested in what Henry and Sadie got.

Henry got a real motorboat and spent the rest of the afternoon in the bathroom with a select group of people (that did not include mama) watching it spin around the bathtub.

We managed to get a good group shot of everyone at the party. Everyone was there except PawPaw, of course, but we were glad that he got to video conference with everyone during the party.

The party officially ended on Sunday night, but mama and papa couldn't fathom getting back in the van to drive back to Marion, so we stayed in Cleveland for the night. In the morning, I showed off my new jammies and my cool shades.

We went to Grams' house on Monday and spent the rest of the day as blobs. We napped, sat around and played with toys in the basement. On Tuesday, we went to Aunt Katie and Uncle Adam's house. The ladies had a cookie party and made 4 batches of cookies. During our naps, they snuck out to try on dresses at David's Bridal. When they got back, mama and Aunt Katie took us to a friend's house for another cookie party.

At this party, we got to decorate cookies!

Then we got to eat them!

We each decorated 5 cookies and got to eat 2 of them.

Then we tried to get away with just eating the sprinkles before we were banned from the table.

After supper, Unkie and Papa took Sadie and Henry to the Columbus Zoo to see the Christmas lights. I got to go with the girls back to David's Bridal to keep looking for bridesmaid dresses for Aunt Girl's wedding (we found one). Then we went shopping at Old Navy. I sat in a stroller and was a very good girl even though we were out until after 10pm. It was 11pm by the time we got loaded back into the car and midnight before we made it back to Grams house. What a night for 3 little kids!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We love the picture of the junior teeny bobber in the Cool Shades.
Love,
GG&GG

Anonymous said...

That's Teeny Bopper!
GG&GG