Monday, January 11, 2010

Back in Mern- June.

Since we missed out on a few days at the beginning of our trip, we decided to spend a few more days at Gram's house.

Sadie and I snacked and watched some football.

Periodically, someone changed my diaper and I continued to be lazy.

Henry and I tried out our new markers and coloring books.

On the second (or third), Henry found a bag of New Year's supplies and insisted on throwing a birthday party. You can tell by Aunt Girl's expression that the noisemakers were very loud.

We had a countdown and papa exploded all the poppers at once.

Henry got to explode on of his own.

Then we threw around streamers for a while.

So you know, even though it was at night, those are still my jammies from last night. Who knows what happened to June's clothes or if anyone ever bothered putting new ones on her.
Aunt Girl and mama baked a cake in Aunt Girl's new huge cupcake pan. the top didn't turn out, but we still got to decorate the bottom. I was so excited about singing "Happy Birthday" and blowing out the pretend candles, that I fell face first into the cake. Luckily, Jill caught me before we lost the whole cake.
After all our traveling, we were just glad to hang out and relax (with someone else cooking and plenty of people to play with us). Even poor Jazzie was feeling the exhaustion of the long Christmas break. Mama was in the same position, except on the couch.

No comments: