Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Grandma and Grandpa Seibert- June.

Like George said, Grandma and Grandpa Seibert rolled in on Sunday.
Henry got his camera out and took a picture of Grandpa with Georgie. He's also discovered the video mode on the camera. Today he took a 17 minute video of Georgie sleeping before he filled up the video card. At least we found something that kept him quiet and still for 17 minutes.
Grandma sure likes her newest granddaughter. Did we mention she's the sixth girl? The two boys are never going to catch up with the girls.
One of the presents Georgiana brought Henry was a Dick and Jane book. Henry loves that he can read it and will read it anytime there's a request. He read Grandpa about 8 pages.
When I wake up every morning, my first question is "Where's baby Georgie?"
Grandma asked "Where's baby June?" I said "No baby June. Big girl."
This picture makes mama want to cry. Buster sure loves holding his little sister.
Before I was born, Henry would tell everyone "Mama will take care of the baby and I'll take care of June." Today, he finished cleaning up the toys and vacuuming for mama and declared "I think I'll just take care of everyone."
With Henry in charge of things, it gives the rest of us time to relax and catch up on cuddling.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love those pics!
Grams

Leah said...

When are you changing the blog title??

Unknown said...

How is Henry getting more adorable? He's supposed to be the old one! But he's filling his role as big brother soooo well. These are some of the cutest pics ever.