Thursday, October 9, 2008

Playing around-June.

While Henry and mama were setting up the train track, I was (again) banished to the other side of the room.
But not for long. Look at how close I am to crawling. It's just a matter of time.

Almost have it! This is usually the moment that Henry grabs whatever I've got and attempts to roll me over and away from his toys.

Henry has been working on his patience skills with me. Now he knows that he can't just grab toys and push me. Instead, he's supposed find me a toy I can play with. In this case, I get the big wooden train.

Lately, some of our loyal blog readers (Aunt Jenni) have been commenting that some might have a hard time distinguishing whether I'm a boy or a girl. Just because I wear a lot of t-shirts and overalls.
And even super cute tights!


So today, I put on a very pretty dress. How's that for feminine?
My eating habits (get me something, anything, I'll eat it all) remind mama and Aunt Jenni of my cousin Evie. Now mama thinks I look like her too. Remember the picture of Evie that looks just like this? (Mama's going to try and find it. Aunt Jenni, you look for it too.)

Has there ever been such a cute baby?
We doubt it. There are rumors floating around that I have some cute cousins. But we'll never know unless they update their blogs. (Hint, hint Sadie!)

2 comments:

The Neiders said...

Sadie and June are neck and neck in the beautiful baby race. I suspect they always will be.

Love you,
Great Aunt Molly

The Bray's said...

Dear Henry-
The Nukkie-Fairy visited OUR house one night and took the nukkies to new babies that needed them. She left a PRESENT in their place. The Nukkie-Fairy gave Marin a movie!

Love, The Brays