Thursday, October 9, 2008

Playing with trains- Henry.

Tonight, I just wanted to play with my trains, but mama kept taking pictures.
We set up a pretty great train track and I'm starting to use some of signs and road blocks that came with one of my car sets. You'll see some road blocks on the left. They are called "Pay the Toll." And when your train approaches them, you have to get up and give your mama a kiss. Guess who made up that rule?

Mama tried to get me to pose for some pictures, but I just wanted to play.





We've been having a lot of fun down here. Mama and Papa think I'm more fun than ever. My new favorite thing to say is "You guys." I'm currently in my hibernation mode because I haven't eaten willingly in over a week. Only about 1 bowl of cereal in the morning. Mama and Papa decided that my 3rd birthday is the deadline for losing my nuk- my most beloved and prized possession ever. Mama and I were talking about it tonight. We talked about how this year, I'll be 2+1=3. And 3-year olds are too big for nuks. Then she dropped the bomb. She said that I'll only boys without nuks get their presents. I regarded this for a long time, then slowly walked to my bed, picked up my nuk, got in bed, and pulled the covers over my head. It's going to be a very painful birthday. Mama and papa have been contemplating how to say goodbye to my nuk. Right now, their ideas are to pack up my nuks and send them to baby Tessa or to sew them inside my Curious George. Does anyone else have any ideas?

On the potty training side, things really aren't progressing. One weird thing has happened. Lately, I have been complaining that mama and papa are fastening my diaper too tight. So I spent most of my time trying to pull my diaper down outside my pants. Papa said if they bother my that much, I can put on some underpants and use the potty. No thanks.

No comments: