Sunday, October 4, 2009

Mish mash- Henry.

On Friday morning, it was my turn to take snacks to school. Mama made banana muffins for my whole class. (She impressed everyone by making 2 loaves of bread, 12 regular muffins and 72 mini muffins.) The best part of taking in snacks is that I got to be line-leader for the whole day. I got to take my class to the library, back to my classroom and outside after school. It was the best!
June and I snuggled up on the chair to watch a little Dinosaur Train. Guess what it's about? Best. Show. Ever.


Thursday night was pancake night. Mama didn't want me to help this week because I was coughing every 1.2 seconds. So she whipped up this German Apple Puff Pancake. We all agreed that the presentation was spectacular, but I requested "Please no more oven pancakes."

On Friday night, we drove up to Greensboro because mama and papa's college friends were down visiting from Rhode Island. We all squeezed into Mister Paul and Miss Susan's tiny little apartment for the night. Mama says the best part about having kids is that you get first dis on the bedroom and are the only one who doesn't have to sleep on an air mattress! Mister Paul actually thought that I'd be sleeping in the bed until mama and papa quickly told everyone I'd be sleeping on the floor in my sleeping bag.

Three wild and crazy guys. We were so happy to see Mister Zac and Miss Liz and can't wait til all four "601 guys" are reunited at our house in 4 weeks for their manly backwoods camping weekend.

No comments: