Saturday, October 10, 2009

Mora GG and GG- June.

On Thursday night, we went out for a yummy dinner at Sonic.
Afterward, we took all our extra bread down to the lake park to feed the fish.


Henry had plenty of energy, so we sent him off running.

I had a new yellow dress on that perfectly matched the honey mustard sauce into which I dipped my banana.

Again, a little too short, but this time it was because it was a dress from when mama was a girl and when it was fashionable to show some leg.

Papa, please lift me up so I can feed the fish again!

Henry had a good time pushing mama on the swing and she got a good action shot of him jumping on.

At the end of the boardwalk, we found a playground!
I went down this slide about 50 times. check out those red knees.

Grandpa was there to help me up the rock wall every time.

When it was time to leave, we did some more running before it got dark.Take a good look at Henry's hair. Last weekend, he and I had a hard time calming down at Mister Paul and Miss Susan's house. When papa came upstairs to tell us to cool it, he found out that Henry had found a pair of scissors. He cut all the tags off my pack and play and a nice chunk out of his hair. He said it was just getting too long. He didn't get his flashlight for a couple nights because of this stunt.

Here's a better shot of of the bald spot while Henry contemplates all the petals he just yanked off this bloom.

It was a great night to be outside, though Grandma did comment that 76 degrees and 85 percent humidity was a little chilly for her.

We're so glad GG and GG came to visit us. I had so much fun that I didn't want them to leave.

No comments: