Saturday, October 10, 2009

GG and GG- Henry.

We stayed busy this week because GG and GG came to town!
We took them to the Botanical Garden under the ruse of looking at flowers, but it was really to see the caboose in one of the gardens.

GG Gramps brought me a book- The Call of the Wild by Jack London. Papa and I have been reading a chapter every night.

We think GG and GG had fun, but we might have worn them out. June never stopped running and I never stopped talking.
By Friday morning, I think GG intentionally didn't put in his "ear microphones" (that's how he explained his hearing aids to me).
Mama had to stuff June in this dress one last time before finally admitting that it was time to put it away.


Just a hair too short, so we could see the delicious, chunky legs.

Like a tiny little Shirley Temple.

When we weren't running, we did stop to look at some plants. Mama and GG Grams decided our yard needed many fragrant tea olive trees.

Later, I entertained GG and GG by reading books from my perch in a drawer.

No comments: