Sunday, December 13, 2009

Playing in the garage- June.

It's been raining a down here and pretty cool (only in the mid 40s- the torture!), so mama hasn't been letting us eat lunch in the garage, though we bed every day.
Wednesday was warmer and the strong winds we only just starting, so we took advantage of it. Sadie left her scooter here after Thanksgiving, so I decided to take it for a spin, just to make sure it still works.
Here I am in action. I don't need to point out that Henry only mastered riding a scooter about 6 months ago. Looks like I take after papa.


Henry piled everything from our messy garage into the center so he could have a racetrack around it.

Henry made a tambourine ins school and let me play with it. I danced to "Jingle Bells" but was a little shocked when Henry sang his verse.

Our favorite new activity is for me to push the tricycle while Henry rides. I usually can't keep up and go sliding across the floor. It's so fun and mama has been scrubbing the knees of these tights trying to get the stains out since.

You can't see all of us, but there are three Junes in this picture. Me and my two June dolls.

Papa took Henry to see "Fantastic Mr. Fox" on Wednesday night, which gave mama and I some quiet time together. We spent time working on coloring, which is my very favorite thing to do these days. I was coloring quietly, then mama noticed that I was "counting" my markers.

No comments: