Saturday, February 13, 2010

This week-Junie.

Mama lets Henry stay up later than me at naptime- which is totally unfair, but does allow me to get my 3-4 hour nap in before supper. She lets him stay up on the condition that he plays by himself for the most part. He's been spending his time working on building the marble run. Mama gave him a lesson on making sure it's "stable" (not adding a 4 foot tall leg that not attached to anything).
On Thursday, he surprised mama by alphabetizing the wooden blocks. He used his alphabet puzzle as reference, though he kept it upside down and was upset that he couldn't fit 7 letters in each row of the wagon like the rows in the book. (That's mama's sprite, by the way.)

We had a dance party on Thursday night. June got down to some classic Roxette. I decided it would be a good idea to have a "car dance party."

Unfortunately, the idea turned bad quickly. Mama caught a video just as I tried to dance and flipped up the dumper to my truck and caught it in my lip. "Don't you know it's a little bit dangerous" to dance with trucks?




1 comment:

MegC said...

Those videos make June and Henry seem like they are living in mom and dad's world instead of the other way around. Way to toughin' them up. Cute Cute Cute