Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Church Fall Festival- June.

This weekend, we hung around the house and got things cleaned up.

While mama and papa did their tidying, I copped an attitude with my "No autographs please" t-shirt (Thanks Miss Megan).

Then I switched it over to cute with the new t-shirt Aunt Jenni sent me. Henry even likes it because it has candy corn on it.

Later, we had our pick of church festivals to attend for supper. We chose the one where Henry goes to Preschool. It was a great festival with a petting zoo, bingo, bluegrass music and free will donation chili dogs and Cheerwine! We had a great time.

I went in to the festival looking pretty and petite, but came out looking stained and heavy thanks to the chili dogs.

Mama intended this to be a video of me dancing to the band, but I caught sight of her plate and decided I wanted it more.

Henry stayed away from the chili dogs and instead devoured two plates of baked beans. (Mind you, we ate supper before we got to the festival.)

After the baked beans, we headed into the gym where they had three huge inflatable play areas for kids. We tried to get Henry to go up the slide, which looked easiest, but he refused.


So instead we tried to get him to go through the inflatable maze. they asked if he was three, and we lied and said he was, then threw him in as fast as we could. He actually handled himself well.
Then he even made it up the stairs and down the slide.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

June, that shirt looks great on you. :)

Love, Meg

lesleymac said...

Hank & June-

You guys are so cute!

Lester