Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Pumpkin Project- Henry.

Every year the students at Wake Forest host the Pumpkin Project, where under privileged kids get to come in have a festival of their own and trick or treat in the dorms. Lucky for us, the faculty is also invited to bring their families. And mama even convinced me to wear my pirate costume! (It took many promises of candy to get it on.)

Juner and I got our picture taken with the Demon Deacon.
Then we went off to play games. Mama loved this game the most. You stomp on a balloon until it pops. Perfect for a two year old.

Next we dug for dinosaur bones like Curious George. But I am a pirate, so I didn't uncover any bones; I uncovered pirate booty- a gold coin. Then I got to trade my coin in for candy!
Finally, we headed over to the cotton candy machine. I had to eat fast so mama wouldn't take it all. She loves cotton candy!

No comments: