Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Tonight-Henry.

Juner continues to have problems sleeping. We think it's a combination of two things. First, every time she wakes up, mama and papa always find her sitting up. Tonight she was up on her knees at the edge of the crib. Mama read that when babies reach developmental milestones, like crawling, or pulling themselves up to a sitting position, they often like doing it so much that it interferes with their sleep. Next, mama was desperate enough to start doping Juner with Baby Tylenol and Oragel. Turns out, her hunch may be right. While slathering Oragel on Juner's gums, she thought she detected a new tooth. But she didn't want to turn on a light to see, as she just wanted June to go to sleep already.


Here's a new skill in action. She really wants in that bathtub.

We like how June keeps her thin waist despite huge legs and big belly. Maybe we've been fastening her diapers too tight.

In addition to the mad amounts of candy I've been raking in, I've also amassed a respectable collection of fake tattoos. Mama didn't feel like fighting when I insisted on putting more on this afternoon. I have a pirate tattoo to commemorate the best Halloween ever. (Whenever I se a skeleton, I insist that it is really Henry with sunglasses on.) June also has a frog tattoo because she likes her costume so much. You can also see that I have a princess tattoo as well. Mama wants to sneak in and write "Mom" underneath it, but I won't let her.

Do you need tickets to the gun show?

And finally, my firetruck tattoo. With all these cool tattoos and my old school Bengals shirt, I am really looking good.

1 comment:

lesleymac said...

Hank-

I like your skull tat. Don't let your cousin Neal see it, he'll want one to! HeeHee

Lester