Monday, June 29, 2009

Cedar falls-Juner.

Our next stop was at Cedar Falls.

We had to walk down a steep path and over a bridge, but it was worth it.

They let Sadie and I take off our shoes and wade in the water. I wasn't too bold, but Sadie had so much fun that she required an outfit change when she was done (maybe we could see some of the pictures of it if Aunt Kate and Uncle Adam would update their blog- hint, hint).

Mama spotted two big snapping turtles. She suspected they might be the two mean turtles that Miss Colleen and Miss Leah made into house pets while they were in college. I wasn't so impressed, so I threw my snack cup in the water from 10 feet up. Mama had just gotten done cleaning up someone else's mess at the top of the hill, so she couldn't leave it behind. Luckily it floated down stream a little and PawPaw was able to fish it out with a large branch.

Look close and you can spot a snake we saw.
The reason I'm leaning so far out is because mama really stunk. She ran three miles (it was a pretty hot day) only for me to pee all over her. We had to drive home with the windows open.
Papa and mama decided I could be quite pretty if it weren't for my two front teeth. Looks like I inherited the Seibert teeth and I'll be very close to me orthodontist as a teenager.

The walk uphill was hard, especially if you were carrying a little boy on your shoulders. We've got the best PawPaw ever.

No comments: